Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

Future Round Table Meetings

Hi everyone,

Beth and I have just gotten back from the latest round table in North Carolina hosted by Celeste and Roger of Carolina Pro Wash.

In all the Round table meetings we have either hosted or attended there have been several things in common:

-Networking

-Demonstrations and Vendors

-Guest speakers

-Specific topic discusion

-Rigs to check out

-Food

-Door prizes

-New friendships formed

It would be interesting for future reference to those who would host a Round Table meeting to get some feedback on ideas you may have to add to the benefit of a meeting.

Please take some time to share your ideas here.

Let us not detract from any ideas contributed but leave them for the sake of future evaluation.

:cheers:

Rod~

This is a terrific thread to get started. With this being our first, I was flying by the seat of my pants and was very lucky that it went as well as it did. I do already have changes in mind for the next one we hold!

I will say that holding a RT from 11am - 5pm and including the eating in this time frame severely detracts from the time available to experience everything when there are multiple demonstrations going on. Our next Round Table will be started much earlier in the morning with a bit more of an itenerary. This last one was very loose which worked to a degree, more so for contractors than it did for vendors.

Celeste