Sign in to follow this  
desi

telescopic brush

I know I asked this question recently. But I 've had no luck. Has anyone purchased a telescopic brush16'-20'? If so where? I am trying to avooid the collor one and would like a pin lock one. I cannot find one anywhere.

Thanks

got mine at lowes or HD....pin lock, aluminum, its beige colored 18 footer I think if not a tad bigger......its great, was about 40 bucks if I remember right......I use a threaded brush for washing cars, its big, thick and hold a lot of soap...that was 10 bucks at a chain auto parts store.......works like a dream

So you got the pole and not the brush at HD, correct? Do you have the part number? Did you not find a big enough brsuh at HD ? Do you have a problem with bristles wearing out and the hole stripping?

I know I asked this question recently. But I 've had no luck. Has anyone purchased a telescopic brush16'-20'? If so where? I am trying to avooid the collor one and would like a pin lock one. I cannot find one anywhere.

Thanks

Check Lowes or Home Depot in the paint section.As stated the pin locks are beige in color.

So you got the pole and not the brush at HD, correct? Do you have the part number? Did you not find a big enough brsuh at HD ? Do you have a problem with bristles wearing out and the hole stripping?

pole at HD, brush I stumbled on while looking for something else, no probs with the bristles at all....the brush has a black platic head and the bristles are bright yellow.......its big and fluffy

like Scott said, they are in the paint department......cant miss them, theyre big

I order my brushes from Envirospec. They have a nice selection of brushes designed for truck & car washing, which is a perfect bristle for scrubbing gutters.

Sometimes the thread-on brushes don't stay put, tightly on the end of the pole. In those cases, you can drill a small hole and insert a screw to keep the brush from unthreading.