Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

New Construction help.

I do quite abit of work for prop. managers (condo complexes & neighborhoods) & commercial properties (banks & retail props), but I have never done any new construction work at all.

I know nothing about what needs to be done on new construction. Myrtle Beach is going through a building boom, residential (homes & condo complexes)and commercial(New hotel, high-rises& all sorts of commercial & retail properties)

What is to be cleaned on these types of projects, both residential & commercial. I would like to target some of this work. Residential is crazy around here, there is new nieghborhoods going up EVERYWHERE,

Any help please, I'd like to get some idea of what is required to be cleaned usually and some ideas on how to do the actual work

THANKS JL

I do quite abit of work for prop. managers (condo complexes & neighborhoods) & commercial properties (banks & retail props), but I have never done any new construction work at all.

I know nothing about what needs to be done on new construction. Myrtle Beach is going through a building boom, residential (homes & condo complexes)and commercial(New hotel, high-rises& all sorts of commercial & retail properties)

What is to be cleaned on these types of projects, both residential & commercial. I would like to target some of this work. Residential is crazy around here, there is new nieghborhoods going up EVERYWHERE,

Any help please, I'd like to get some idea of what is required to be cleaned usually and some ideas on how to do the actual work

THANKS JL

Hi Jeff,

CarolinaProWash on here does a lot new construction cleaning I think. Check with Celeste or Roger.

Mike

mOST OF YHE TIME IT WILL CONSIST OF CLEANING GARAGE FLOOR ,DRIVEWAY AND SIDEWALKS,RINSE AROUND FOUNDATION,RINSE SIDING ON HOUSE,iF IT IS BRICK ,THAT IS A WHOLE NEW SUBJECT THAT YOU WILL NEED TO DO A LITTLE RESEARCH ON. aFTER THINKING ,YOU PROBABLY WON'T HAVE A LOT TO CLEAN THERE SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE THE RED CLAY THAT WE HAVE. JUST A THOUGHT.