Sign in to follow this  
steffysmom

Need chemical help

My husband and I are relativley new to this forum--I have to agree with several other posts, you wouldn't be able to obtain this information in a PW manual--you guys are a great resources--Thanks !!!

I have a two part question--We have quoted to do a gas station/convenience store chain in our area--we submitted the proposal and they are interested and have asked us to do a demo for them--we are conducting the demo on October 31st but we are in need of chemicals to make the concrete (using a concrete scrubber)look like new as well as clean the canopy that covers the gas pumps. I read something in here the other day about X18 working well on concrete, but I can't find the post again--any suggestions to clean both of these surfaces would be greatly appreciated. We have dealt with our chemical supplier for a long time (he sells the exculsive stuff--probably the same as other co's sell just under a different name). Since hurricane Katrina hit, we haven't been able to order any chemicals--they were so badly damaged following the hurricane.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated--This could be the major break that we have been striving to achieve--we have always prided ourselves in doing quality work for our customers--we aren't the cheapest in our area, however, we work on a referral basis only so our work speaks for itslef. They have 55 stores in the chain and would like alls tores cleaned 3 times per year. Again, thanks for your information, it is greatly appreciated.

I only have used a few companies chem one local and RPC chems. Steve Rowlett has some great concrete cleaners and he has real good customer support, His # is 1-800-357-6295. call him good luck

I have used the F18 and it works great , Bob now has F-18 MAX that works even better. Give him a call he's a great gu and will answer an questions ou have. His shipping is fast too.