Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Brick house

Question

Heres a brick house we did tuesday the 3rd job of the day. Cleaned everything even the asphalt driveway, brushed GS on gutters and another happy homeowner . This is the same neighborhood as the big Golf course job we just finished

Ive been on the nieghborhood website for 3 years as a "Recomended Contractor" get alot of work in this nieghborhood always big money jobs

8 answers to this question

More pics, I always love how dirty brick cleans up

Dont get much of asphalt driveways around here. It had alot of green on it , we just ran the surface cleaner over it real quick and rinsed looked good

All the gutters looked like this, brushed all gutters with Gutter Shock

This lady while I was estimating job said dont worry about gutters she was going to have them replaced, I asked why? she said no ones ever been able to get them clean and they just keep getting worse, I told her not to worry they'll look new when we get finished. Amazing that she would spend to have them replaced

She was real pleased with the whole job, gave us each $20 and some Halloween candy

Nice work Jeff, I also love how brick and concrete cleans up.

How to you get on the HOA website as a recommended contractor?

Thanks

Lou, this one a homeowner told me about and he said he was going to put me on it, Only Homeowners can get you on this list and Im the only PWing company on it for 3 years

Lou do what I have been doing for years. When Im in a neighborhood Ive never done, I ask the Homeowner if theres a nieghborhood Newsletter or web sight. If there is i get a contact number and I ask if they take advertising. Most do and its usually fairly cheap, I use to be in 6 different newsletters, now Im only in 2 because Im not really targeting residential. Be the 2 Im in are high $$$ neighborhoods and Im on 2 websites

They really work well, residents always read those newsletters. Also if you find one stay in it for at least 6 months, to see if it works. Only one I dropped out of after getting no calls, all the other onesIve gotten dozens and dozens of jobs and referalls

Just ask the homeowners usually like helping a good contractor

Good luck

JL