Sign in to follow this  
back2new

Equipment bought on ebay - opinions

Hi there

my first post here in this boards, and I want to say thanks to you all for the great learning experience you bring here everyday to all of us, experienced and not.

http://cgi.ebay.com/pressure-washer_W0QQitemZ4424190630QQcategoryZ50388QQcmdZViewItem

I've just bought this on ebay, I don't have a "main" pressure washer yet, I'm still saving money or waiting for the right deal, and there's no rush since I'm not officially started in this trade, I've just make a couple of jobs, not more than that.

I think it is a good purchase for that money, and I have already a All American 1200psi/2.2GPM hot water.

I believe there no was to much bid fight for it since due to the lack of information about the item, but I did my homework and made a brief research over the net and seems like I did allright.

Inputs about it will be appreciated.

Thanks a happy holidays for you and your families.

Carlos

Houston,TX

Heck yea, why not. Best 150.00 you'll spend all day! mount that thing in the back of the van, set up shop on Westheimer and clean some auto's and trucks at all the car lots. Hit some of the clubs for their curbs sidewalks and entryways. That should be a good little machine for that. Or at least you will have a back up unit in case the hot water unit leaves ya hangin'.

I think it's a good purchase. accessorize and take off running.

Good luck with your business. Houston is a big town and there is plenty of dirt there as well.