Sign in to follow this  
Pete Marentay

Announcement

I have come to the realization over the last couple of months that some of the efforts that I have put so much energy into over the years have subtly distracted me from what is truly important in my life. I have come to the inevitable conclusion that my top priorities must be my family, my friends, and my business. All other facets of my life can only be viewed as secondary interests.

With this in mind, I am sad to announce that I am unable to continue in a leadership role within PWNA at this time. My association with PWNA goes back a number of years, so this has been a difficult step for me. I think that this conclusion was a long time in coming because I have been adicted to the wonderful sense of fulfilling the promise of PWNA without regard to the amount of time and energy I was investing in the process.

I apologize to the Directors and members for stepping away as we prepare for the Convention. It was not my intention to complicate your world in any way. Those of you who know me personally will appreciate the difficulty of my decision. You are my friends and associates, and I will always treasure working with you as we promoted the industry.

My intention was always to leave the organization better than I found it. I trust I will be judged as a Giver and not a Taker when the members look back on my tenure with PWNA.

I wish all of you a happy Christmas season and prosperity in the years to come. See ya'll in Memphis!

Pete Marentay

Sun Brite Supply

I have come to the realization over the last couple of months that some of the efforts that I have put so much energy into over the years have subtly distracted me from what is truly important in my life. I have come to the inevitable conclusion that my top priorities must be my family, my friends, and my business. All other facets of my life can only be viewed as secondary interests.
good mornin pete

Pete, as we in the industry have all appreciated your efforts over the years, I am certain that your family will appreciate your presence at home even more! Enjoy your time in the way that makes you happy - you only have one life :)

Celeste

Sign in to follow this