Sign in to follow this  
seymore

Deleted scenes from 24

Question

10 answers to this question

Me and you both, Mike. I have to ration the discs, and I still only make it a few days. Nothing is more aggravating than going to Blockbuster and getting "ganked"(the term for someone having the next disc you need). Like a junkie needing a fix.

Me and you both, Mike. I have to ration the discs, and I still only make it a few days. Nothing is more aggravating than going to Blockbuster and getting "ganked"(the term for someone having the next disc you need). Like a junkie needing a fix.

I just bought the whole season. Best Buy had it as a set for $44.00. Figured I'd have paid $30.00 or so to rent them, so this way I could watch them when I want, and when we're done sell it on ebay for a few bucks.

Come on guys, get with the program, Netflix.comI run thru 12-15 discs a month for 19 bucks. Recently, we've seen Lost season 1, 24 season 4, Alias seasons 2-5, house MD season 1, etc. Never get discs out of order, and usually always have at least one at the house, one being sent back, a nd one on the way.

Come on guys, get with the program, Netflix.comI run thru 12-15 discs a month for 19 bucks. Recently, we've seen Lost season 1, 24 season 4, Alias seasons 2-5, house MD season 1, etc. Never get discs out of order, and usually always have at least one at the house, one being sent back, and one on the way.

Come on guys, get with the program, Netflix.comI run thru 12-15 discs a month for 19 bucks. Recently, we've seen Lost season 1, 24 season 4, Alias seasons 2-5, house MD season 1, etc. Never get discs out of order, and usually always have at least one at the house, one being sent back, a nd one on the way.

That works fine if you watch one at a time...we watch 3-4 every weekend, so netflix won't work for us. I don't mind paying the extra money to get what I want when I want it.

So I am with the program...my program! :)

3-4 movies a week @ 3-4$ =12-16 a week, or 48-60 a month. For that amount, you could get two of the 7 at a time plans, have them keeping you with 14 movies at a time, and pay less than $45 buck a month. Just a thought, I've noticed that many many people seem to hate the idea of having the movies sent to them, and I guess a lot of others love it. Isn't it weird how different people view convenience? I hate going to the video store with a passion, and yet many seem to love it....

Rich,

The problem I have with the ordering is, what if you don't like what you get?? For instance, I got couple of the discs of "Las Vegas", a TV show with James Caan. Didn't like it, from watching two episodes. If it were you, you'd be stuck watching some horribly unfunny show like The Daily Show or one of it's spin-offs, but for me, I slink back into Blockbuster and get something else--and only lose about an hour. But patience is not one of my virtues:)

I've stated in the past, the ultimate solution is to have a store pass as well as an online pass, to keep from running into the situations I described above. The reason I'd want an online pass is because my store doesn't always keep what I need--such as The Shield (my top 5), NCIS, and other shows I'd like to see. The always have all the HBO shows, and most are pretty good. One dissapointment was "Deadwood". That show leaves me with the same creepy feeling I had after seeing "Ravenous" (extremely sick movie, should that be your taste. Beautiful music though)