Sign in to follow this  
Paul B.

How Did I Know That?

Question

I wasn't going to tell you folks how I expand my knowledge but sooner or later you were bound to find out anyway, so here it is:

www.HowStuffWorks.com

P.S.: I've also read the book in our library several times. It's a good one but I wish they would get another one soon ...the pages are starting to fall out. :2eyes:

4 answers to this question

And to think all this time we thought you were the next Einstein!

<marquee>Bloody heck.</marquee>

True Paul but you know we do not consider you a disappointment, we consider you one of the guys.

I am sure many of us have found information, jokes and what not from other sources and shared them.

Just keep doing what you do, we like that in you.

Jon

Jon,

Please take the mouse out of your pocket!

Jon, without the mouse you are still a good man and one of a kind (ykwbr). :cheers:

Did you know? ...Paganini was self taught from youth and it wasn't until he was 43 that he felt he was good enough to perform outside his country. At age 48 he performed on one string a piece that many vertuoso had difficulty playing on 4 strings. ....THAT's a challange!

Did you know? ...At 58 Paganini was dead. There are no audio or video recordings of his performances. ....Now THAT's disappointment! :arg:

Have you heard? ...I pulpiti, Op. 13 ...THAT's a challange! :bandplay:

I don't have 40 plus years to practice before I can unleash myself on the world ...THAT's a disappointment!

So here I am practicing!