Sign in to follow this  
shariray

Business Opportunity

Business Opportunity

I am seeking a right arm in the Bergen / Passaic County area of North Jersey to help me take my business to the next level.

Ideal candidate:

• Positive & courteous attitude with strong work ethic. Self motivated with a desire to earn what they are worth, and a good understanding of their own role in that potential.
  • Hands On. Desire and ability to perform the necessary physical labor involved in pressure washing and deck restoration.
  • Supervisory. Able to effectively supervise while also being accountable for the end results of the team.
  • Customer Service Ability. Communication skills that help set and insure clear customer expectations and perceptions before, during, and after each job. Ability to recognize and act when reality differs from either party's expectations.
  • Big Picture Mentality. Somebody who sees the mutual potential of this enterprise, and constantly looks for opportunity.
  • Professional. Willing to admit mistakes, mature enough to handle constructive criticism, strong enough to voice concerns or problems before they become a crisis, initiative to look for potential opportunties, and wherewithal to notice pending threats. Maturity to handle independence. On Time, proud, good self esteem and character. Ideally someone big enough to laugh at themselves long before they laugh at others. Neat and professional demeanor that can be the face of the company.

Duties to include: Estimating residential exterior wood restoration and pressure washing jobs and working to close these sales. Hands on management/supervision of crew member(s) in the execution of landed jobs. Quality control. Ordering and receiving of stains, supplies and equipment. Maintenance of equipment and vehicles. Helping to be a proactive mover, shaker, and developer of the future of this company. Flexibility to understand that it's always an evolving work in progress.

I know I'm shooting for the stars here, but I would appreciate your help if you know of anyone in my area who fits the bill. Please forward them my contact info if you do.

If any of you have found success in a similar search, I would appreciate any information on how you conducted it. Likewise I am also interested in hearing about how some of you may have constructed a proven performance driven program for a similar "Key" person.

All info will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Ray Johnson

DECK RESTORATION PLUS - BERGEN COUNTY,NJ

973-616-6400 Office

973-519-0749 Cell

rjohnson@deckrestorationplus.c om

www.deckrestorationplus.com