Sign in to follow this  
Doug T

Other BB's

Question

3 answers to this question

WHat do want to know? regualtions? osha? where to purchase?

I have worked up to 50,oooPSI in mexico once. I have used 20,000psi jetters. On eviro crues and on drains.

I have 8000psi machines I own and never use.

I can tell you that the water is hot and needs no burner. I once use a 10000psi landa deisel and burned myself. it was a cold unit. I'm here to tell you that you dont need a burner. the water from friction and pump heat gets hot.

You will not have any cleaning use in public or commercial situations. I have use ultra in steel mills. When i fleet washed we cleaned some crains at inlandsteel in gary IN. I got two flat tires thinking i would rinse the truck off. LOL

Ron,

Just looking for self educational purposes, curious. Seen some articles in Cleaner Times over the years and thought I'd look into it more.

I'm also going the the Pumper Show in Nashville on 2/16 and going to look at some of the equipment there.

What kind of work did you do with the 8000PSI machine?

Doug

Not much, I purchase this equipment early on. If i had stayed doing industrial and heavy equipment i would have use for this.

I have use them for strutures, not at 8000psi.

We increased the water volume and lowed the PSI and shot water about four stories once do a hotel.

Didnt reallt work well.