Sign in to follow this  
Don M.

Shur-Flo set up for gutter chemicals

Don

I don't know anything about the spayer but If it can reach 18 ft it would be great for applying gutter cleaner chemicals.

Hopefully someone out there has one and can give us some Pros and cons of this unit.

If it did spray that high and last 120 gallons I would buy one.

Dan

I bought one last year toward the end of the summer. It is a pretty cool tool, but I've never used it for gutters. I have pumped some weaker chem solutions and even some Ready Seal through it and had no problems.

I think I was able to get about 20 feet out of it, but I had some dispersion problems at that range. I was only testing with water, and was looking for 12 feet. I have been switching tips quite a bit on the factory wand, but still haven't dialed it in. I think it sprays a little hard, even at low speed for real precision jobs. It is great for chem on foundations and drives or smallish rooves.

I plan to work with it some more in the next few weeks as we get rolling, I use it to spray down the tools for dog waste removal. Basically boots and shovel/scooper. People want to know you aren't going to leave some doggy-disease in your wake.:)