Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Advise, hot & cold set ups

I'm going to have to invest in some equipment real soon. Im not mister machanic at all. Im just trying to figure out what I should buy, maybe you all can give me some advise PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

I'll explain what Im thinking

Right now I have one hot unit trailer. I need anoher one, I'll get back to that

I do a ton of condo complexes so I dont need hot water often for this kind of work. Now I use my hot unit , cold and then I use 2-4 cold 4gpm machines, after using my 5.6 gpm machine I realize the 4gpm just arent enough, they feel like Im using a squirt gun

So I want more GPM, but if I set it up on a trailer, it isnt as portable as I need sometimes. Like the project Im on now. Im having to run as much as 550' of pressure line for my trailer unit to reach everything. So I dont know if I should get a portable 5.5gpm or 2 of them, so I have the GPM power and be able to move them around.

Im think 2 ways here set up a trailer with 2 portables 5.5 gpm and leave on trailer and take off as needed

Then Im thinking run as much hose as I need and get a COLD water 8gpm machine. no heat

I just dont know how I should go, Portability really would help

As for hot trailer set up. I need 8gpm skid unit trailer & all extras for the parking garages which I'll be getting alot of

Hell Im even thinking about the swabby 48

Now another factor is money, so I want to get what I need now, so I dont have to spend later. Between the building my house and other bills I dont have the cash now to buy all this now outright, so I'll have to lease or get a loan. So I want to figure out what i need and where to buy it at the best prices and I'll need it setup for me. one I dont have the time to set up and Im not really mechanical at all, but mostly time is a factor

Im thinking the swabby might be a good Idea, Im thinking Im going to have about 1,000,000 plus sq ft of parking garages this year .

Swabby may be just a dream for now because of cost

Could someone tell me exactly what I need, set it up for me and tell me how to pay for it, hell while your at it cold you deliver it on a silver platter/pallet to my front door LOL:lgwave:

Really just looking for advise, portable, stationary?

Now I just have to find good help to man this stuff

OH YA, I need trucks for all this. Dam I wish I' win the lottery

5.5 gpm 3500 psi w/18 hp Honda/General pump $2499+shipping

8.0 gpm 3500 psi w/24 hp Honda/General pump $2999+shipping

Both are available on a portable cart or a stationary skid with rubber feet.

Credit card payment will raise the price by 2.5% less shipping cost.

post-280-137772152015_thumb.jpg

I'm telling you Jeff you need to call Country Power Washing. He is smart, and he know what he is talking about!!

I think he does lease, or some kind of payment type of thing and I bet he would deliver it to you night stand!!!!

There's 2 fella down there Johnny and Loren, they both know what their doing but I prefer talking with Johnny, he is the owner of the biz and he was in the washing biz for awhile, he is more blunt and will tell you what you need to know where as the other fella will have to pull the book out and tell you what it says. I don't like that!! Do you think this will work or won't it, I didn't ask if the book said it would work or not.

He's havin open house the end of the month and gives a good discount on stuff. Give me your address and I'll have him put you on his mailing list.

If you want to give me a call this afternoon I'll be here most of the day.

OR

Call him anytime but Sunday and he'll talk shop with you as long as you like, he's talky. Here's his # 800-590-0680

Thanks Guys

Im ordering a cold 5.6 20hp portable next week. Then a hot skid in the near future, just need to find a truck to pull the skid unit

Im always open to advise 843-446-5931

Thanks

JL

jeff, one question...how are you going to feed the

5.6 gpm portable unit? you would need 6.6 gpm out of the spigot. you might not get that much flow out of

every spigot.

jeff, one question...how are you going to feed the

5.6 gpm portable unit? you would need 6.6 gpm out of the spigot. you might not get that much flow out of

every spigot.

Bob, I now have my 5.6 hot and a 4gpm running off my tank. Im just going to replace the 4gpm with the cold 5.6. I just need to speed up my cleaning time on the condos.

Im also thinking of setting up a small tank 15-25 gallon with a float valve so if I want i can take it out of trailer and some spigots I hope to get the gpm

Mostly will use it off tank

JL