Sign in to follow this  
Big Easy Flood Washer

In the mold trenches

Question

Big easy flood washer in the trenches PWing mold drenched homes in New Orleans.Sorry but my high speed internet connect just got back on line after 7 months but still no land line.Been reading the forms for information but first time posting.Since the " Big One" I've been Power washing the outside flood line on the buildings, sidewalks,patitos and bricks with the white mold.Inside been removing mold from peak of roof to and including the floors.Using a 3500psi/5g per w/ 20hp honda and a 500gal tank for portable, not enough pressure to run any pw in the worst areas still.Fairly new to the business but been selling cleaning chemicals for 12 years in the area. Have a lot of monthly/bi monthly flat work starting up and plan on going to Memphis to pick up any tips I can.Looking foward to reciving a lot and maybe contributing to this forum. Cheers Joe B

3 answers to this question

Best wishes in the war zone Joe. Bet you are glad to be back online!!!!!

Good luck on all the upcoming work and you are at the right place for Q&A.

These people are great full of information. The search engine is pretty good on this site so be sure to check there as well or somone will refer you to a thread concerning your questions. Either way you are at the right place.

You literally have a virtual playground to cleanup and make some good earnings over there. Good luck!

Joe,

Glad to see you here. You did not call back after the wife called. Anyway you need to check the window washer forum, I think you will find your answer there

Doug