Sign in to follow this  
James

Just racked last of wine

Question

Mr Fife or Fithe. I just racked the last of this years RED wine. It has a stong Blackberry hint with a velvet flow.

John the longer thread was lost............ pooooo

8 answers to this question

LOL, ....once again I am pleased to say I have no idea what you are talking about, LOL I just got done reading about 10 posts by you, and an otherwise aggravating night chasing one of my dogs around the neighborhood for four hours took a turn for the better:) I am going to cut and paste some of your past posts here when I get a chance tomorrow,

Do you sell it?? Send me a bottle!! I'll gladly pay s&h and for the product. Man, that would be a great gift to give customers! How much do you make in a year?

I make my own. Racking is when you bottle it.

Jim, So you have your kids running around on the grapes squishing them till they get tired and go to bed..:D

I was with a group of 5 guys. Made 75 gallons. My take was 10 gallons. Next year 3 of us 75 galons. It is very good!!! We did lose some to temp. problems.. Next year I will send some to the BLEACH BOYS ................

[cut and pasted post from Diamond James

I missed this for some reason. Brown Angus , Black and Tan, Brownie Point, Brown Nose, , Brown Sause, Brown Stains, Earth Tone, Nutmeg, After Fall, Before Spring, Under Pants ,Copper, Big B, NWORB, Brown Sheild, Brownage, Brownous, BrounTy, Mr brown ,Sir Brown Wood Tux, Lord Brown King of Stain, Brownster ]

(my personal collection of your posts will be stored here for my amusement):)

I'll be posting the all-time classic next,

I just went over to Deckguide to CUT and you'd changed the post I was wanting. I am seriously sitting here doubled over laughing looking at your proposed-names for Woodtux stain. From "brownous" to "Mr. Brown", and of course the chivalrous "Sir Brown Wood Tux" and "Lord Brown King of Stain".LOL How have I never seen this post??LOL

We have a BOOTLEGGER among us here.

Hey James I would enjoy a bottle of that wine, how long did you age it and was it in an Oak barrell?

I too will pay S & H for a bottle.