Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Oops

Question

We were doing a large pool deck today, guess what? NO I didnt fall in , my brother in law did FUNNY STUFF.

We do a ton of pool areas for HOA's and I ve told the guys becareful and dont go for a swim. We usually get to pools and noones there or maybe a few old ladies. We get to this on and theres one beautiful girl in a G-string bikini ( I mean string ) she was something to look at. Well I tell her we will be washing , but she stayed anywway, what a distraction. Well my bro in law was over near her try to spray the edge of the deck so not to get dirt in pool and he says he slipped in. I think he was checking out the girls butt she had just turned over, not that I noticed, she wasnt shy thats for sure.

Well I hear the splash and there he is in the 5 ft sections, I ran to help him and couldnt help laughing. She gave him a towel, nice girl. He had shorts on and I gave him an extra T shirt and we had extra new socks because my other guy a few days ago spilled a bucket of 12% in his shoes.

I think I have to have another safety talk with the crew or at least ask the pretties to cover up, he said he wasnt looking at her SURE

3 answers to this question

Jeff,

I had two of those situations last year (back to back)...hotties who wouldn't cover up while I worked. My helper was useless on the one that he was on. They were both very proud of how they looked, and for good reason. I figure they just like the attention, but it sure makes the job take a lot longer, doesn't it?

...oh, and I was so dumbfounded the first time I forgot to take the "after" photos, so I had to drive back the next day.