Sign in to follow this  
Adrian

Missing in Action!!!! Ga. PW's chime in.

Question

They call me a worry wart, and it's true.

My buddy Steve Rodowski, ( most of you know him as Steve R on this forum) usually calls about everyday just to say "Hi" and to see what's cooking on my end of town. Well last week around Wednesday he touched base with me and we were going to hook up to swap some materials after he finished up a project close to my end of town. He said that he would hook up in about an hour or so......... that's the last I heard from him. I have all of his contact info including home # and even address. tried all the #'s several times to no avail. It's not normal behavior from him. He always touches base with me without fail. I know he has a fancy for fishing and hunting on the spur of the moment as well.And it is Turkey season. Plus he has a fishing boat in Fla. It's just very unusual for him not to touch base with me.

Like the title says he's missing in action. He knows most of the PW firms here in the ATL area on a first name basis. But he seems to have dropped off of the face of the Earth. If anyone has heard from him, please let me know. I'd hate for anything bad to have happened to him. I know this Biz can be frustrating at times and makes a person want to go into seclusion, but geez , this is ridiculus. I just hope that he's cathing the big one down in the Gulf or something. Vs. anything negative happening to him.

7 answers to this question

Sorry to sound so alarming. Just heard from him, he's fine. Just a little behind on all his projects and had to drop out for a while to get caught up.

..... and do a little hunting like I thought.

My Mama always told me I worry too much!!!!!!!!

Ha ac .

imback on tract.turned my gadgets off so i could catch up on my decks .Disasociated my self from the public to catch up.Got more work if ya want it .i despise flat work as you know and house washes.just wood for me anyhow.Leaving off for vacation for a while .dont know when well be back .wife and i are going to have a good time for a while .When ever we decide to come back home who knows.i just may ride over to the bermudas for a while who knows .if i can convince my wife off a hrs trip by water with out her getting sick .The last time we went in my boat she got so sick and sicker as the days went on .

Have you decided if your leaving in the morning or not?

Still need to get those chems from you for next week if possible.

Oh yeah... thanks for the driveway as well, I spoke with Bill and it is all setup.

Stay away from that dreaded triangle if ya can, I heard some bad voodoo about that place.

Oh yeah, Steve, I'll be in Orlando at the end of the week seeing Mickey, if you are on that side, shout at me. I 'll grab a rental and drive it off the dock, open the door, jump out and land on your boat. Get that extra pole ready with some squid bait.

Have you decided if your leaving in the morning or not?

Still need to get those chems from you for next week if possible.

Oh yeah... thanks for the driveway as well, I spoke with Bill and it is all setup.

Stay away from that dreaded triangle if ya can, I heard some bad voodoo about that place.

ill get with ya tomorrow with the chems AND??????lures