Sign in to follow this  
John T

Hd-80

Beth,

What is the name of the product that you sell that keeps HD-80 staying longer on vertical surfaces?? I thought I read somwhere its called hang time.

I have to strip a Cedar Clap board house in the near future this is the reason that I'm asking. Also do I even need it on a job like this??

Also what is the cost of this product and what sizes does it come in and what is the mixture ratio of it that is added to the HD-80??

Thanks

It's called Hang Time. It's $55.00 per gallon and you need only a little, 1 or 2 oz per gallon, to make it with your HD-80 to keep it up on vertical surfaces. If you're stripping it makes your life easier, becuaase it hold the product up there and helps you to keep it moist at the same time. BUT...you need to make sure you only make as much as you need ofr the job, and clean your sprayer, because it continues to thicken. It would be great on a house, if you are stripping it.

Beth

Beth,

Could you send me a gallon of it and charge my credit card that you have on record. Better yet if you can e-mail me the credit card number you have on record so I know which one I gave you and bill that card for the gallon and shipping.

If you can't do this let me know and I'll just call.

Thanks

Beth,

Did you ever order me the 1 gallon of Hangtime?? I need it soon.

Also do you sell Gutterzap?? If so how much for a 5 gallon container or whatever size you sell them in??

Thanks