Sign in to follow this  
tropical wave

productive day

Question

the day started out as usual on day shift, got in at 0700, coffee and looked thru the 30 or so cases awaiting my attention on my desk. read thru one I got handed yesterday where a nice husband and wife were moving into a new home. the discovered that their wedding rings and her giant diamond engagement ring were stolen...... well, I spent the next few hours digging thru our scumbag files, using some clever "tactics" I was able to identify the jerkoff criminal, and located 2 of the 3 rings deep in the city of Chi, all before noon...........I'll go lock up my bad guy when I can find him, return the rings, try to find the third......

then I thought, the weather is pretty nice today, I took a couple hours of time that was due to me and busted out a decent sized housewash in the afternoon........busy busy busy (all in a days work :cool: )

5 answers to this question

the day started out as usual on day shift, got in at 0700, coffee and looked thru the 30 or so cases awaiting my attention on my desk. read thru one I got handed yesterday where a nice husband and wife were moving into a new home. the discovered that their wedding rings and her giant diamond engagement ring were stolen...... well, I spent the next few hours digging thru our scumbag files, using some clever "tactics" I was able to identify the jerkoff criminal, and located 2 of the 3 rings deep in the city of Chi, all before noon...........I'll go lock up my bad guy when I can find him, return the rings, try to find the third......

then I thought, the weather is pretty nice today, I took a couple hours of time that was due to me and busted out a decent sized housewash in the afternoon........busy busy busy (all in a days work :cool: )

GO GET em McGRufff...:cool:

While you out looking for the bad guys please go arrest the Saints for stealing Bush from us...:(