Sign in to follow this  
Wallydog

Steel Eagle floater surface cleaner

They are great OTP. Just what Im looking for. I got in touch with the steel eagle people and the freight was $300.00 . If i can source it from Florida the freight is nearly half that. Do you know a purveyor of fine steel eagles in Florida OTP? Wallydog.

These guys have surface cleaner although not the steel eagle. You might call though or see if they have one you like. They are the only Florida based dist I know of.

http://www.1800333wash.com/surface_new.asp

Thanks Larry I have emailed them. Ill let you know how it goes. Cause i live so far away freight can expensive. Over here the average price for a 16" surface cleaner is $1400.AUD. Theres 2 main players over here and they are roughly trhe same price. Thats why even with somewhat expensive freight it makes more sense for me to buy from the US. Wallydog.

Wally,

I will give my guy a call on Monday and see what he can do for you.

Thanks OTP. Its just a case which part of the US the unit is posted from depends on the expense of the freight. I don't know why but I got a couple of quotes from Florida based companies and its quite reasonable. $172.00 freight to Australia whereas occasionally i get quoted $300.00 as with the steele eagle company. i emailed LArrys suggested company and are waiting for them to get back to me. They do the whisper wash models which are no doubt a good choice but if i can i would like to get a steel eagle as they look more ergonomic and light to use. Will float nicely even at 3GPM which Im running at the moment. Its monday morning here as i type this but its Sunday in the US. 12 degrees and the wind is howling here in Canberra. Wallydog.

Has anyone got one or used a 16" Steel eagle floater surface spinner cleaner and can you tell your opinion of it? thanks wallydog

I recently bought a whisper wash classic floater surface cleaner. It is an incredible machine, quick, light and provides excellent results