Sign in to follow this  
mas3372

whats in a name

Doing some research on chems I have found that many chems are vitrually the same.

Many house washes have the same key ing. as others.

In my quest for the most practical gutter cleaner I am now tossed between gutter shock and power house. Again, these two different cleaners ahve the same listing on the MSDS. I know the MSDS is a ball park but it is very usefull in comaring.

Can anyone tell me the difference between gutter shock and power house other than price?

I was told that they are made by the same company and that the make up is pretty much the same, only that PH is cheaper. I've only used GS so I can't share any experience. I was actually thinking about trying the cheaper PH. Great question and nice research, keep it up.

While the MSD's may be the same active ingredients, often it is the concentration/strengthe of the product that is the difference. That is why HD and Lowes produsts may be the same active ingredients but not nearly as strong as professional grade products. This may be why there is a difference in price between the products you looked at.