Sign in to follow this  
DustinC

small world

I had debit card in hand ready to buy oxalic from the chemistry stores website. before i placed my order i happened to notice where they are located. about 3 miles from from my house. i went there and picked it up myself .just thought i'd share.to bad i dont have any knowledge to make my own chems. dustin

I had debit card in hand ready to buy oxalic from the chemistry stores website. before i placed my order i happened to notice where they are located. about 3 miles from from my house. i went there and picked it up myself .just thought i'd share.to bad i dont have any knowledge to make my own chems. dustin

Dustin I dont know where Lexington SC is but if your ever coming to Myrtle Beach call and I can get you OX real cheap, I usually have a extra bag or 2 JBS here delivers to my house for free and I get 55 lb bags for $42.00

If your in the area call

JL

Dustin I dont know where Lexington SC is but if your ever coming to Myrtle Beach call and I can get you OX real cheap, I usually have a extra bag or 2 JBS here delivers to my house for free and I get 55 lb bags for $42.00

If your in the area call

JL

I called and e-mailed jbs twice and they did'nt respond . I directed my inquiry about oxalic to the guy you recommended.

thanks jeff Ill do that lexington is about 6 miles west of columbia. I was delivering to the barefoot landing area a week or two ago. and I picked up a phonebook to check out pw ads(i do this in all the the big towns in sc) wow alot of competition down there you must really hustle and do great work to stay so busy. the chemistry store carries just about every raw chemical used in the pw biz I asked them about the posibility of making me some stuff but they are just a distributor.I found a supplier for 12.5% on the same street (ICE). What is the going rate for 55g? I dont need that much yet but hopefully will. as of right now Big Lots is my sodium hypo supplier. dustin

thanks jeff Ill do that lexington is about 6 miles west of columbia. I was delivering to the barefoot landing area a week or two ago. and I picked up a phonebook to check out pw ads(i do this in all the the big towns in sc) wow alot of competition down there you must really hustle and do great work to stay so busy. the chemistry store carries just about every raw chemical used in the pw biz I asked them about the posibility of making me some stuff but they are just a distributor.I found a supplier for 12.5% on the same street (ICE). What is the going rate for 55g? I dont need that much yet but hopefully will. as of right now Big Lots is my sodium hypo supplier. dustin

12% is going up in price around here its from $1.98 to over $3.00 a gallon. If you come here I can still get it for $1.48 a gallon. I buy 40-140 gallons a week so they still give it to me for the old price

I dont know what ICE sells it for, beware of them

JL

I called and e-mailed jbs twice and they did'nt respond . I directed my inquiry about oxalic to the guy you recommended.

Call them direct Andy higgins 1 800 925-8958 . They dont stock it regulaly but do get it for me and probably would for you, I would think?

Sorry good Luck

ICEs prices were high and they charge alot for delivery my valpack mailers go out on the 19th( going full time soon thereafter) and my plan is if im not working a job then i will be hanging door hangers until i am and so on and so on. luckily my wife knows her way around a computer and we can make our own. if all goes as planned Ill need to buy in bulk and will be giving you a call thanks dustin