Sign in to follow this  
Roger Oakley

Some photos from a UK clean.

Question

6 answers to this question

And some after photos.

This was a total area of 1200 sq. mts.

Owners very happy.

Nice one Roger. Looks great. Top job. What size surface cleaner did you use? pressure washer GPM? PSI? How long did it take you? WAllydog.

Roger,

Very good looking job. What kind of facility is that, not a private home is it? Had no idea palm trees could grow in England, looks real but must certainly be a replica.

Nice one Roger. Looks great. Top job. What size surface cleaner did you use? pressure washer GPM? PSI? How long did it take you? WAllydog.

Wallydog,

FSC 18" PSI max 4000, GPM around 4 my machine pulls 15 lts per min. 4 Days washing at 10 hours per day, 1.5 days forweed killing and 3 day re-sanding, this took 750 kgs of sand. total of 1200 sq, mts.

Rick

"Very good looking job. What kind of facility is that, not a private home is it? Had no idea palm trees could grow in England, looks real but must certainly be a replica".

Yes it's a private home, CEO of a major company, Yes palm tree is real, Palms grow real easy in the south of England,this guy has 2 full time gardeners the area is that big.

The jetty could take the titanic, LOL, it's another world Rick belive me.

Roger,

Watch out. I'm coming over to visit you guys. Palm trees really growing in England and customers that do not want their teak stained? This is wonderful, a better way of things. Keep posting, your 500 yrs. of British history may still influence us colonials yet.

Here is a before & after from earlier this week.

Rick it has that lovely algae, mould, and slime all over it.

Had to chemical the hell out of this one.

We now have rain forecast for the next couple of days, and I have a furniture, deck stain and a re-sand to finish. :mad: