Sign in to follow this  
daryl

Six year old fence (field testing complete)

Question

Will I’m done with my field testing the young wood rookie (my self) has come to the conclusion that I will be adding wood restoration to his list of services Now I need to get my speed up. What’s the quickest way to clean a fence with out a helper?

Thx Dary

post-656-137772157581_thumb.jpg

post-656-137772157586_thumb.jpg

post-656-13777215759_thumb.jpg

5 answers to this question

Veddy nice, young grasshoppa. You are ready. The fastest way is to get yourself a good pump to get your chemicals on, or my preferred method is to downstream. When you are downstreaming chems at 5.5 gpm application is almost as fast as you can move your arms.

Hey Ken, I’m not down stream savvy at all. Ive have been using my xjet for years.

I don’t have a clue when it comes to down streaming.

What do I buy?

Where can I get it?

How would I know what my chemical ratio is when down streaming?

I’m sick of carrying five-gallon pails around that I know.

Thx Daryl

I haven't tried the product Jarrod is talking about yet but we spoke at length about it.I have been using HD-80 mixed full strength, boosted with an additive (Extreme Solutions sells it) and downstreamed using a dual lance wand. The deck gets wet and stays wet much better. No dried stripper means less fuzzies. I don't care what pump you are using, there is no way any of the 12V ones can match the output you get with your machine. You can apply chems to a 500 s/f deck in five minutes and use about half a bucket of stripper (if that)