Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

You lose some

Question

THEN YOU WIN THEM BACK.

I bid a job at the airport for the county, it was a wall about 100ft X 25 high. Its a metal wall with a baked on coating its white. I bid it a couple months ago and i did a follow up call and the head of maint. said they had to go with low bidder and low bid was $900, my bid was $1600. So they went with low bid. Well I got a call from Head of Maint yesterday and they asked if I could do the wall, the low bid went to do the job ad was out there for hours and washed the wall. Well he didnt remove any of the soot. OH WELL didnt have the right chems and he didnt get paid because he couldnt do the job. To bad he should of done a test

The wall had soot on it from temporary generator. It was a black soot and they wanted it removed, when I bid on it I did a sample cleaning 1st, just to make sure what product I needed to clean it

RPC Gutter Shock is the product I used . I tried to Xjet it straight it took some of it off but not all of it so I did the rest of the test by brushing it 60/40 and the soot disappeared. Got to love gutter shock it won me the job back and we'll be doing it June 1st YAY

JL

2 answers to this question

That's great! Gutter Shock rocks...I often call homeowners out midway through doing the gutters and they are often...well..."shocked"...sorry, couldn't resist. Glad you got the job back!