Sign in to follow this  
cpceas

PWNA Conventions

I was up @ Sun Bright Supply this past weekend and Peter said that PWNA was hosting a class in October in Orlando Fl. He said he will be teaching his classes that week. Does anybody have any details on this info? I can't find it on the PWNA website.

Chris,

It would be best if you called Regina Dudley in the PWNA office directly at 1-800-393-7962. She has all of the literature, sign up information and so forth. If you need further assistance feel free to contact me anytime.

Just in!

PWNA's Fall technical seminar

OCTOBER 14 & 15, 2006

Doubletree Castle Hotel

8629 International Drive

Orlando, FL 32819

Call 800-952-2785 for reservations today and mention PWNA for an $89.00 rate!

We will be offering the following educational opportunities to help you shave months or years off of your learning curve when attending one of these proven courses! PWNA certification will also be available to members.

Wood Restoration 1

Marketing & Bidding Residential Work

Job Safety, Chemical Safety, Chemical Uses Environmental Cleaning

The Science of Sealing & Coating Concrete

IMAG010.GIF

Our next Convention is mid March 2007 In Mesa Arizona. I can't say enough about these Conventions. To me there like a vacation where we enjoy good company with people in the industry.

The PWNA Kitchen Exhaust Certification will also be available at this time. There is a possibility of two other courses to be offered. If they are it would be "Pump Repair and Maintenance" and "House and Building Cleaning." Postings, e-mails, newsletters, etc. will be sent out through the next few months.