Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

Demo Day! Sat. March 22nd noon

Hi all!

Rod and I will be hosting a Demo Day for Extreme Soultions Products in Germantown Maryland. All are welcome! We'll be demoing HD-80, EFC-38, Citralic Acid.... and we might just be putting on a little Wood Tux too!!!!

If you preorder by the 15th you can pick your order up that day FREE OF SHIPPING! Ya' can't beat that.

You can also pre-order WOOD TUX! We're taking orders! (YES people are pre-ordering!!!!)

A light lunch will be served. Those interested should email: beth@thegrimescene.com

Join us!

Beth & Rod

:cool: :cool:

UPDATE!

We WILL have all three colors of Wood Tux on hand.

We are sooooo excited. We have already sold TO PALLETS of Wood Tux, sight unseen, to two customers NOT including us!

WOW!!! This product rocks, and you will want to try it, that's for sure!

If you're coming to Vegas, stop by our booth for ... THE GRIME SCENE and check it out as we dress up some wood....

Beth

I know Beth is doing some classes at the PWNA Convention but if you read her initial thread here it says that she is also doing a show in Germantown which Chuck Richard first told me about it.

I may meet him there on that date if I have him pick up my rig.

Yep! We're going to be holding a demo here in our hometown, Germantown, Md. (if we have to strip wood in the garage we can still do it)

It's set for Saturday, March 22nd. The demo is noon, and lunch will be served.

For those interested, I'll be holding seminars that day as well, with Marketing at 8:30 and Consultative Sales at about 1 pm.

The cost is $55.00 per seminar or both for $99.00.

Space is filling, and seating for the seminars is limited so don't wait. Contact me for further details.

Beth:cool:

I am planning on attending your shindig on Saturday. I would like to attend Marketing in the AM then stick around for the Demo. I will also pick up what I ordered that day. Save 5 Gal of Wood Tux (Cedar), for me as well (if its not too late), I'm gonna redo my deck this year and that is what I intend to use.

See ya Sat Morning. By the way, where ya at and how do I get there. I'll be coming around 295 from southern MD.

Thanks

Howard

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&addtohistory=&address=13616+Warrior+Brook+Terrace&city=Germantown&state=md&zipcode=20874&homesubmit=Get+Map

I attached Map Quest for you...

13616 Warrior Brook Terrace

Germantown, Md. 20874

I should have the EFC-38 here for you (it's on the way back from Vegas). The Hang time has not been released yet, but will be soon. I hope to have Wood Tux, but it was pushed back about a week so we are cutting it close. I may have to ship that. I should have enough to demo though.

Beth:)