Sign in to follow this  
Barry M

Old Landa

Had a guy in the town next to me call and ask if I was interested in buying an old Landa cold water unit, 4gpm, 2500psi, 11hp Wisconsin engine, belt driven, pull start. He said his dad used to be in the biz and got to old and gave the PW to him awhile back. He said it starts on the first pull almost every time. He heard it might be worth $700 or so but he isn't sure, my guess is he needs the money. Also mentioned the pump had been rebuilt at some point. Obviously I would take a look at her first, but I just wandered if it was worth my time. What do you all think, for a backup machine or a second machine on big jobs?

Had a guy in the town next to me call and ask if I was interested in buying an old Landa cold water unit, 4gpm, 2500psi, 11hp Wisconsin engine, belt driven, pull start. He said his dad used to be in the biz and got to old and gave the PW to him awhile back. He said it starts on the first pull almost every time. He heard it might be worth $700 or so but he isn't sure, my guess is he needs the money. Also mentioned the pump had been rebuilt at some point. Obviously I would take a look at her first, but I just wandered if it was worth my time. What do you all think, for a backup machine or a second machine on big jobs?

i would not feel it would be worth 700.00 ,i would say 400.00 if its nice ....for a backup you can spend a little more than 700.00and get a new machine....not a landa but definatly a good backup