Sign in to follow this  
RCBill

Pwna

Greetings from the Cape Fear,

I believe in trade organizations. As washing is becoming a bigger piece of the pie, it is time to look at the PWNA. Surfing the site, I can see that learned posters here are in leadership positions there. I can also see that the training offered is just what I need. Well, there are several other good things that I would like to be a part of and contribute to.

But I would like to get some feel for the group before sending in money that I lost weight to get. If members, and former members, would PM me with comments, I may be able to form a better picture of what to expect.

Bill

Bill,

We have been members of PWNA since 1999, and have also been through the wood restoration program. Both the membership and the certification have helped our business to grow and thrive. The org is not perfect ( nothing in life is), and is made up of volunteers. Nothing in life is perfect and the old saying about you get out of things what you put into them is true. If you simply pay your dues and wait for good fortune, you may get a smaller return on your investments. You need to market your membership and network with the members.

Hope this helps...I now return myself to my early morning coffee..... :cup:

Beth