Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

We want to hear about your PWNA Clean Across America Project!

I wanted to let everyone know, that I am planning to cover CAA in an article in the PWNA column in Cleaner Times Magazine. The article will cover all of the participating PWNA Member companies and CAA their projects Nationwide.

Please contact me to let me know you have a project you are planning to do. Once you complete the job, I'll also interview you to get all the details about the work you performed and how it went. One very, very important note...photos. Please take lots and lots of high resolution photos. (at least 300 DPI or 3 megapixles) This is your chance to show the industry what you have done to help in your community.

Looking forward to working with all of you!

Beth

I did not get photos but I just did a six hour job for a public school here on the Island. The public school systems are very poor on most Caribbean Islands ( And Private School is making me Poor). My neighbor is a teacher and has obviously seen my trailer come and go and seen me clean the park in front of my house a couple of times so she asked me how much I charged. I asked her for what and she explained for her school. She said it was about the size of the bench area under the big tree in the park. I told her I would do it free of charge for the community. Long story short, the job was around 4 times the Square footage of the area she told me it was, I planned on being there an hour to an hour and a half but, the job turned out to be six hours. I was bummed it was so large because I had plans to take my kids to fly kites that day but in my heart I know the children will benefit even if they do not realize it was cleaned one day before the went back to school. That's my Clean Across The Caribbean story and I didn't even have to join an association to execute.

Sign in to follow this