Sign in to follow this  
Kory

Am I that overpriced?

Question

I put a bid in today on a 7720sq ft house & garage, 2 story, plants everywhere. The lady called me asking for a quote for a roof cleaning in one of the more expensive neighborhoods in the area. She said she did not think it was that bad but someone told her to get it done. I get there and it is a large 2 story with a decent pitch and Flat tiles. I could not get an accurate measurement do to all the plants and crap in the way. She was not home at the time so I called here this afternoon and tell her it is going to be around 1300 and I will also clean the rust stains around the house and PW the front entrance of the house the phone got silent quick .... then she said we are getting a couple of quotes and we will call back. This is easily a million dollar+ home. It seems like I am not able to seal the deal on some of my quotes because of being to high in price. I tell them I am licensed & insured and have some excellent references.

post-1774-137772161562_thumb.jpg

59 answers to this question

I think the reason mexicans where mentioned is because they are the only group of 5ft tall no english speaking immagrants that have SWARMED our nation. I dont care if it's Woodstock GA., Marrietta GA, Cali, Chicago, Tampa (places I know well) there are a crap load of them. Here in tampa there is a Getto that 5 years ago when I left there where nothing but Black (African Americans to be PC) basketball players on the courts. I drove by the other day not one other nationality but hispanic. I am sorry but I dont understand how there is any one left in Mexico.

It's Like the old joke: How come mexico does not have a olympic team....... Becasue all of the ones that can run, jump or swim are already here.

P.S I'm not racist I hate everyone EQUALLY

I think the reason mexicans where mentioned is because they are the only group of 5ft tall no english speaking immagrants that have SWARMED our nation. I dont care if it's Woodstock GA., Marrietta GA, Cali, Chicago, Tampa (places I know well) there are a crap load of them. Here in tampa there is a Getto that 5 years ago when I left there where nothing but Black (African Americans to be PC) basketball players on the courts. I drove by the other day not one other nationality but hispanic. I am sorry but I dont understand how there is any one left in Mexico.

It's Like the old joke: How come mexico does not have a olympic team....... Becasue all of the ones that can run, jump or swim are already here.

Some of the nicest, hardest working people I know are hispanic.

And who cares if they have swarmed us? I'm not talking illegals here...The VAST majority of hispanics in this country (including mexicans) are here legally, most of them citizens.

Hatred is a horrible emotion. It will eat you up and spit you out.

technically speaking, racism, is the belief that one race is intrinsically better than another - I believe you mean profiling. Everybody profiles - and in this business, it's real easy to profile a crew of illegal immigrants.

Kinda like it is easy to profile a drug dealer? If he's black and driving a nice car, he MUST be, right?

I just don't buy it. Sorry.

They are sucking you and I clean!!!!

Set-ups like this are hard to come by.....still, I'm going to bite my tounge this time. :)

It's a good thing b/c we're all pink on the inside!!

;)

same problem yesterday how does this priced said house a brick rancher 2000 sq ft realy dirt, sprider webs , green , clean to the roof kind of dirty,side walks and deck 16x 20 realy dirty just powerwashing i was asking $500.00

Is this a question or a statement. Either way, I'm not sure what you're asking, or saying!

$500.00 would be high for a 2000sf rancher here, even if I were doing the roof. $400.00 tops.