Sign in to follow this  
Tom DeFrancesco

Am I using the surface cleaner the right way ?

Question

I finally bought a surface cleaner and used it for the first time today with a cw 4000/4gpm pw on concrete. Although it worked great I found I had to rinse with a fan tip because it kept spreading the residual dirt to either side of the surface cleaner and I could not just leave it. Is this normal ???

30 answers to this question

Thanks James. I sure would not mind tagging along with you sometimes. 100% of my business is in the city and Nassau. Just moved up here and want to expand a little but definately do not want to step on any toes of a potential friend and collegue.

You're not going to be stepping on toes, Don't look at it that way, Getting quality 'competition' is what makes our pricing valuable. Also the ability to work together is also an added bonus. There are many Hacks out there that can drive us crazy, but that's something we'll talk about.

I actually have the Landa water jet that has a wand attached to the machine so I can rinse after I do a few passes with the surface cleaner.

Oh and Mike W. I was getting out, then I got back in, now I don't know what I'll do! Getting out of this business is like trying to quit drinking... It's hard. And you guys keep pulling me back in! Maybe I'll Teach Tom everything I know. (it'll only take about 15 minutes!!)

Thanks for the info. , I saw one at the local HD with no information on it and was curious as to what it was used for. :)