Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Richard

A quick hello

Question

Just wanted to stop in and see how things were going. Haven't had much time for online, this has been an overwhelming season. Never thought I would say this but I can't wait for winter. These 10 hour days are killing me. But no pain, no gain. I'll be back to my posting self when things calm down. Beth and Rod, everything looks great. See ya this winter!!!

3 answers to this question

Welcome back Chuck.

I here you about these long working hours. I just put up a post about a week ago about Job Burnout which I'm having. The money has been great but I am burnt/Fried big time.

Just when I thought I could be slowing up soon I get a phone call today from this property management company I deal with about going into Jersey and doing a bunch of stores out there on a Monthly bases on top of what I do here.

Just when I was getting out for a short break(Winter) they pull me right back in.;)

Good to here from you! Just e-mailed Beth, wondering where the heck you have been... Glad business is good, But remember, "You dont own a business, The business owns you!"

Matt :confused: