Sign in to follow this  
jnoden

citrus cleaner

Does anyone mix this stuff for 5 gal buckets? I have a 20 gal tank on a cart that I usually put in 15 gallons of house wash total. I didnt realize that it was designed to be mixed in a 55 gal tank all at once. Im not even sure if the powdered mix is mixed well enough to just scoop out what I need. Is there a formula to use for mixing and using the x jet? Thanks to anyone who can help me out with this.

jnoden,

I think I understand your question. I'm assuming either you bought Sunbrite's or Rowlett's Citrus Cleaner 55 Gallon Powder Mix of Citracleen or Citrus. If you bought that powder mix, you're going to have to initially mix it in a 55 Gallon Drum, there's no way around that, that I'm aware of. I bought Rowlett's Citracleen 55 gallon mix last year. I mixed it into a 55 Gallon Drum. Once you have it mixed in a 55 gallon drum, then you can make 5 gallon buckets with it if you like. If you try and mix it any other way initially, it will not work. Hope that helps.

John W.

Superior Pressure Washing

Fayetteville, GA

If its only powder it would be easy to figure how many pounds or cups go into a 55 gal mix then reduce it down to a 5er. So say 55 pounds of powder go into a 55 gal drum then 5 pounds of powder goes into a 5er, make sense. Same thing with any liquids it comes with. Just reduce it down.

RLS, I understand what you are saying as far as reducing it down. I think I could figure out the ratios if it works. I guess what I really wanted to know is; Are the chems that make up the powder mixed well enough that I can just reduce the formula (scoop it out) and still end up with a final composition that is not significantly different than If I were to mix up the entire kit (assuming that the formula/ ratios are correct)? I have been trying to get a hold of Tracy but he has been busy so i thought I would just see if anyone on here was doing anthing like that with these cleaners.

If its only powder it would be easy to figure how many pounds or cups go into a 55 gal mix then reduce it down to a 5er. So say 55 pounds of powder go into a 55 gal drum then 5 pounds of powder goes into a 5er, make sense. Same thing with any liquids it comes with. Just reduce it down.

It isn't...it is a huge bag of powder, and a gallon jug of liquid. I suppose that IF the powder were mixed uniformly enough, you could weigh it out for a 5 gallon bucket and pour in 1/11th of the gallon jug...but I don't think the powder is mixed uniformly.