Sign in to follow this  
marine_clean

brochures for products you use

Question

Do any of you guys provide brochures for the chemicals you use in stripping, sealing, refinishing and stuff?

For example, if a sealer has a warranty on it, do you pass it on to the customer with a brochure and the warranty or how does that work?

I'm new to the residential end of this..we've really only done marinas, boats and water treatment facilities..

cale

4 answers to this question

We do provide brochures for the wood sealers we use, regardless of if it is Wood Tux. It's always helpful to give a brochure to a homeowner, or any client for that matter for a coating you'll be applying.

Beth

I always give brochures on the products I use to seal with. I have about 50 on stock an any given time of different sealers. I call the company or store that I purchase from and ask for them in bulk to distribute. They don't mind because you are buying their product and it reaches people that otherwise may have bought something else.

I also give out brochures for the sealers I use, also I give out a brochure from wolmans titeled "protect your investment"

It explains the process of cleaning and staining.

I find It helps if the customer can read about it after you explain it to them.

Bob