Sign in to follow this  
Ron Musgraves

Announcement,

Question

Announcement,

After five years the hotwaterwizard has returned to www.pressurewashinginstitute.com

AKA John DeRosa is and expert master repair technician.

John left *** to engage in becoming a cleaning contractor for some time and now has been back at his first love repairing machines.

15 years experience working on small engines and now and expert on reclamation equipment and environmental repair.

My relationship with John has been almost 7 years or longer back when I first instant messaged him from his AOL profile before ever meeting him on a BBS.

I turn John onto PWN where He gave great advice to folks all over the country.

*** was created I suggested john have his own forum call ask the WIZ.

He did a wonderful Job on *** for a few years until *** lost luster. Technical problems slowed things down and John became a contractor. While he was starting his business John decided that it was better to allow someone else to take care of things.

*** went a long time before we found another gentleman name Russ Johnson.

Russ Johnson Of www.Southside-Equipment.com has done a wonderful job taking care of the forum now called Ask Russ. Russ for sometime has filled the spot and done and excellent job and will continue to operate the forum on *** called ASK Russ for as long as he wishes. I would like to thank Russ for doing such a nice job.

Russ & John are valuable members to ***. These guys are two good guys that promote the industry and understand that we need to education and that helping one another only helps ourselves.

John DeRosa will be starting and expert forum along with Everett Abrams and Phil Akland.

Grant Mogford of www.fluesteam.com and administrator of *** will soon put together the forum.

Coming soon expert repair for water reclamation.

2 answers to this question