Sign in to follow this  
One Tough Pressure

Gizmos to help you get along

What type of little add ons for the washer do you have to make things more versatile?

I installed a high pressure bypass, to conserve water on some jobs, & make the water hotter for very old and stubborn gum.

Have a Suttner Sludge Pump to evacuate water out of low spots quickly without running cords for a sump, or dragging vacuum hose all over.

Have the X-Jet, extension pole, surface cleaner sand/soda blaster attachment, spray flex wand and duct spinner. Wands in many sizes, and many different sized nozzles.

Sewer jetting gear

What else is there that is actually useful and has saved time or made money? Anyone have a Suttner push pull wand? Are they worth owning?

I've been looking at getting the push/pull lance for those hard to reach places inside the hood areas. Like behind the front wall and in the gutters where the filters sit. That would save a lot of hand wiping and scraping...

You hit it with the spinner! Spinners are great. What I did was put the spinner on a 30' section of hose and on the other end added a quick connect that will plug into a gun. This gives you full control over ON and OFF and also allows you to use a nozzle for the fan without having to shut down your PW or using a hard to open/close valve.

I also love the sound they make.