Sign in to follow this  
Swiftrivercleaner

Need some advice.

I have an oppurtunity to buy a Landa hot water pw unit. It's a 240volt unit and Lp or natural gas fired. I don't have the exact model number, I believe it is 3.5 gpm @ 2500psi. The unit is in good shape and has less than 200 hrs on it. I could get it for about $700.00 I know they paid $5300.00 new in 2000. Is this a good investment or should I let it go?

Mike that is a great deal. But the question is, is this going to be used in your shop as a stationary unit or are you buying it to resell. If your intention is to use it as a mobile unit you would have to run a generator to power it or plug it in to your customers power. It may be more cost affective to use a gas engine powered unit but not knowing your business I would not know the answer.

Bob

Was thinking of possible mounting in an enclosed trailer. Hadn't considered reselling, any idea what its worth.

Just as some background the company I work for was recently sold and they are selling off a lot of equipment. Yesterday I purchased a 32' fiberglass ext. ladder a 24' ext. ladder a 12' step ladder and two 4' step ladders all fiberglass the oldest being 4yrs. Total cost $50

Mike

Mike,

It should be worth in the area of $ 3000.00 if you find the rite person. Do a search on Ebay for closed auctions and see if anything similar sold that might give you a better idea of it's value. If you think it will not sell soon take pictures of it and put it up for sell on Ebay with a short auction time if it sells buy it and ship it to won the auction. Hope this helps.

Robert