Sign in to follow this  
Celeste

Geography project

Question

6 answers to this question

That is just showing off Celeste!...Nice use of skills and resources. I remember in school building a project with a bucket of joint compound....got a B+....wasn't quite cured and the isthmus made two extra pennisulas.

Is it topographical to scale or just the basic outline of South America?

It's just a freehand outline of the country (I'm pretty certain that it's quite off too!) We did have fun making the little mountain range. I think Miss Hannah did a nice job on coloring. Hopefully she will get a good grade on it - I know we won't be able to pass this one down to the son though. Maybe for him Roger will take the wood route :)

Celeste

It's just a freehand outline of the country (I'm pretty certain that it's quite off too!) We did have fun making the little mountain range. I think Miss Hannah did a nice job on coloring. Hopefully she will get a good grade on it - I know we won't be able to pass this one down to the son though. Maybe for him Roger will take the wood route :)

Celeste

Umm, Celeste, didn't Miss Hannah teach you that it's a continent? :)

Looks good, I hope she gets an A on that project. Can she name all of the countries on there?

Ugh my bad....continent. She actually can name all of the countries and the majority of capitals (I sure couldn't) and had to so we could make sure we had all of the flags - I was quite proud of her :)

Report from school was that teachers thought it was "awesome"!

Celeste