Sign in to follow this  
Neil_Asheville

Newbie for Shubie

Question

James put up a solid reminder earlier that when you get to a certain number of projects you just stop posting pics. Well, I have a few to go to get there but I hope I never quit putting up pics of our projects. I'll put a challenge out to James et al to keep reminding us new ones of the work that's being done at the top and what drives you. Yep, the beer money is nice! (as I finish off the last of an Allagash 11th Anniversary strong dark ale:) )

Sure you all are our peers and it's no secret we want to play in the bigs. Therefore, you'll have to put up with my countless pics of our decks and such. The gratification comes when the replies flood in with praises and ooohss and aahhss...and the occasional jackass in the bunch (you all know who you are!) with the crude humor! I think there's an ignore feature somewhere on here if you get fed up with my babble!

This one was alot of fun. Mostly hand job....oh yeah. End result was nice. You see, my strategy is to compensate for my lack of experience with photography prowess. Cat's out of the bag now.....

/neil

post-1223-137772167946_thumb.jpg

post-1223-13777216795_thumb.jpg

post-1223-137772167954_thumb.jpg

11 answers to this question

and the occasional jackass in the bunch (you all know who you are!) with the crude humor!

This one was alot of fun. Mostly hand job....oh yeah. End result was nice.

/neil

Excellent hand job. Neil. Thank you (for posting)