Sign in to follow this  
bsblltj

which machine

Question

guys need some help. i just started my pressure washing business. Precision Pressure Washing. I live in upstate NY and i decided to purchase a 5'10" carry on cargo trailer, because i want my equipment to be out of the weather. I dont have that many jobs but im looking into purchasing a new pressure washer from pressuretek. I was wondering if i should go with the 4.0 gpm skid unit, or the 4.0 gpm portable. They are both belt driven machines. I dont fell that i have a need for a 5.5 gpm machince. Please any input will help im all ears. I used my trailer for other things besides pressure washing.

thanks TJ

27 answers to this question

That is great to hear Tim but 1K a month !?!?!? Are you actually getting jobs from those calls. The calls I get are all window shoppers. It is common up here. I am just glad to see it is working for someone.

Tom, we probably book 60-70% of the calls we get out of the books. We got a retirement home out of our cheapist book that will more than pay for all of the books for the year (88 homes). We finished the homes earlier in the summer, and will start on the roofs this winter. We get the calls, but we have to sell the jobs. The books advertise our website and this really give us the upper hand. We do get window shoppers, but not too many. 1k is hard to swallow, but it is allowing us to build our client list up pretty fast.