Sign in to follow this  
SQUEEKY

got chems now the mix?

hey john like the name of your company .I'm in the process of creating a cartoon mascot called squeaky. your welcome to use it also ..IF you like it? yea i get TSP from a chem. supply store also .65 or .85 cents a LB. what kinda degreaser do you use?

Thanks Phillip. a guy huh???

Thanks Tracy one for my notes

after further work i have come to the conclusion that the downstreamer dilutes the chems. my question then is what is the dilution ratio of the x-jet?

or should i be looking into a shur-flo or similar for delivery of chems

For housewashing, you can adjust your chem mix appropriately for downstreaming - the time savings alone are worth still investigating. For throwing acid, we wouldn't use anything BUT and x-jet/m-5....there's just nothing better. Roof cleaners have their own set-ups that I would never begin to try to explain. We just look at the most effective delivery method for the job and what the time factors involved are. Bottom line is each application has its pros & cons for the surface it's going to hit. The invitation is always open to come up and look/test drive our setups.

Celeste

I got the impression for the initial posts that they were doings houses and roofs as well. The point I was trying to make is that there are different application methods for the different type washes.

Celeste