Sign in to follow this  
Celeste

Lab Puppies!!!!!

Question

Okay folks - our newest family members are 5 weeks old and need homes! These cuties are full blooded labs (NO papers). I can deliver to the ACR Roundtable on the 19th smile.gif

I still have the following chocolate females available!

32 answers to this question

that little yellow boy is going to make my 3 year old very happy. gonna call him Bawston, the way us new englanders pronounce Boston. Can't wait to get him!!!

Gary, I will be sure to take very good care of him. Enjoy your cocoa, they are all great dogs. I can't wait, I have not been this excited about anything in so long. Yeah kids and marriage was exciting, but it's nothing like getting a puppy.

Just ordered 2 books on labs and need to have them shipped to the fire station. This week I will need to go buy a crate and bolws, leashes, collars, bedding and who knows what else. At least I can hide it all at the fire station as well, want this to be a complete suprise.

Mike I think you ready for your new family member enjoy him, I wanted one but my wife was not ready yet after our last dog

Thats my story to the tee..My begging and pleading fell on deaf ears and I wasn't allowed to tell my girls about this...man I wanted to tell them...but in all honesty my wife is stll grieving over our last Lab who we put down over the summer and I have to respect her wishes..Man I really wanted one of those dogs:)

We will enjoy having the puppies visit us on the way to the round table. Kind of like being grandparents - they don't stay forever, but we get to play with them for a day! Our two cats would hate us if we took one in, and they are spoiled rotten. We live to serve them.

Beth