Sign in to follow this  
POWERMEN INC

again :) Surfactant question. :) How about "Emulsifier Plus" from Espec?

Question

15 answers to this question

I can get 55 gallons for $44.94 pluys shipping.

Anyone tried this stuff?

I am still looking for a simple brand of surfactant and a place to buy it. :)

EPlus is a complete housewash mix that contains surfacants. Other than bleach you won't need a thing.

Where are you getting it for $44?????

E Plus is great. We used to use it alot.

Till we found something else that works better or at least the same for cheaper and more convinent.

$44 bucks aint bad buy a couple drum kits and store 'em.

Till we found something else that works better or at least the same for cheaper and more convinent.

Ok, are you going to keep us in suspense? I have a ton of EPlus in stock which I really like. Filled the shelves with it on sale. If you have something better or cheaper please let us know what it is.

:lgmoneyey

Guess i'll order me some up! THANKS!:lgwave:

You have to tell us where you are getting it for $44 though! C'mon, spill the beans!

Oops, just saw that you said it was an email special at Espec. I didn't get that email. The best price they sent me was $54. You must be special.

When you email or fax an order to Envirospec or Mobiclean you will receive an aditional 10% off of your order on all non sale items purchased. You will not however receive that discount on sale items which are already at their lowest prices. So right now Emulsifer plus is on sale for $52.56 (lowest price).

When the items are not on sale the Regular call in price is 75.09 (1-3qty)...email,fax, web order would be $67.58.

OOPS! I looked on the bottom right of page 24 under Emusifier Plus and saw $44.94 and thought that was the email order sale price. I was wrong.

When you email or fax an order to Envirospec or Mobiclean you will receive an aditional 10% off of your order on all non sale items purchased. You will not however receive that discount on sale items which are already at their lowest prices. So right now Emulsifer plus is on sale for $52.56 (lowest price).

When the items are not on sale the Regular call in price is 75.09 (1-3qty)...email,fax, web order would be $67.58.

Is E- Plus Better Than Power House From Sunbrite That Is What I Use 5 Gals Make 55 Gals For 50.00

I can't comment on Power House but so far the Emulsifier Plus is working for me better than the Sunbrite Citrus house wash which I was using. Not dissing the Citrus, which I thought was good, but the EP just seems to have more punch. Shipped I was paying close to $160 for the Citrus and the EPlus shipped is about half of that. I would consider EPlus to be equal to Simple Cherry and the only reason I went with the Eplus is price.

do you add shc to your e-plus? i understand they work great together.

rando

Yes, here in the South we need SH to kill the crap that grows wild on houses. I am still trying to find the best combo of Eplus and SH but right now I am using it 50/50. Equal parts Eplus and SH downstreamed at around 17 %. I run 200 feet of hose and imagine I am not getting the full 20% that the injectors I use are rated for so I downgrade it a bit.