Sign in to follow this  
Everett Abrams

On The Road With The Boot Camps

I wanted to take the timout to thank the contractors who have attended the Boot Camps over the past months. We have been very well received and it is a pleasure to meet and interact with other contractors. This past weekend we were in Lancaster, PA. I was invited out to see the operation of Richard Atkins and his son. I was both impressed and appreciative of the invitation. I have enjoyed these experiences and am glad that the PWNA can be more accessible to folks in this way. Please feel free to contact myself or the PWNA if you are interested in a Boot Camp in your area.

We just need enough folks interested to make the Boot Camps successful and productive. We keep track of folks interest like you have shown. We ask for others in a geographic area to post or contact us. When there is enough we try and get as much interest and attendence as possible. If you know of others in your area who would be interested please contact myself, the PWNA, or post here. This can be for either the Wood or the Kitchen Exhaust Boot Camps. These remote boot Camps are really becoming popular and there seems to be a lot of interest in these type of functions.

eabrams@deckrestorationplus.com or if you have questions about the camps and would like to talk to me directly call 1-866-440-3325.

Sign in to follow this