Sign in to follow this  
Winchester

Couple of questions

Question

Hi, I am new to this site and I can only imagine how many times this has been asked. In your own personnel opinion can someone share with me the best solution to use to wash a house that will not harm vegetation people and animals? What would be the best chemicals to use on concrete? The best to remove gum? The best one to use on vehicles and or fleet trucks?

Thanks in advance.

2 answers to this question

For homes you can use emulsifier plus with or without bleach. If you use it without bleach the plants will not be harmed, if bleach is used you may get some spotting on plants. It is best to pre wet and rinse them well before and after you wash.

For trucks I prefer Problend, but people in hotter climates seem to prefer Prodigy (personal prefrence) If you are applying soap at high pressure I would reccommend Prodigy. Low pressure Problend, you dont want to let them dry though because they are difficult to remove when dried on the surface. Both of these chems are caustic free and work well when two stepping.

Concrete you can use Prodigy as a mild cleaner/degreaser for bad areas a strong degreaser, otherwise just hot water works well. If there are rust stains you can use a rust away product or brightner to lighten the concrete (oxacillic acid).

Removing gum...Hot water and a 15 degree tip. I would reccommend staying away from the turbo nozzles and 0 degree tips untill you get more experienced, they can do a lot of damage.

Good luck let me know if I can help any more.