Sign in to follow this  
JustMe

Hot water machine

Right now I am looking at the Aaladin 42-530G 5gpm 3000 psi with a generator 110V, general pump, Honda 20 horse, belt drive

Seems to be a nice machine, however I would like to know if anyone has any experience with it and could also give me a good reason to go with the 110 system -v- the 12 volt system. Can you run other things off the generated system?

Oh and one more thing, what size open trailor do you guys find the best, I am looking at a 16' for it's new home, but feel it may be larger than I need and I was thinking of maybe a 12' - 14'

I plan on haveing a 325 Gallon tank on it and still don't feel that much room is needed...

Thanks in advance for the input, this board is most valuable...

Rk 43 iam about to buy 2 new pressure washers on monday right now i think iam going to buy the rk 43 from delco anyone have a reason that i shouldnt or think i should go with something else please let me know hopefully before monday thanks ...

you can e mail me direct if you would like

dboy261@yahoo.com

Don't know much about those powerwashers since I own neither. I heard that they were both good.

As for enclosed trailers I have a 7'x12' with a Landa Powerwasher mounted inside. If I had to do it all over again I would have got a 16' because mine got small fast.

Other then that good luck on your purchases with the powerwashers.