Sign in to follow this  
douseahouse

used my new m5 today

Question

if you're gonna clean houses then you need one of these. i like the adjustable spray for super coverage and the power to clean upper levels. this baby kept my wand on the rig today which was nice. now i'm wondering why i didn't get one sooner. i did not use a proportioner for the first job and it ate my cleaning chemical up. for those using an m5, what is your recommended proportioner if using 12.5% shc?

thanks bob at pressuretek for the great customer service and fast shipping. the gutter gernade and the simple cherry worked beyond my expectations.

rando

10 answers to this question

Forget the proportioner and just change the mix in the bucket. That's why an x-jet is so versatile. Change mix from one house to the next or even from north vs south side of house. Or your next job for the day might be spraying Ox or deck stripper. Keep It Simple works for me!

Yup, dump the preportioners. You have now intalled the most valuable piece of equipment you can have on your rig. Ladder usage will deminish and you will become a great aimer. Don't lose it.

ISYHTRAH

Douseahouse

I control My mix by using the shut off value on the intake hose of the m5.

the mix is strong and this allows me to control the strength and amount of chemicals i use and need. you will not go through as much chemicals this way and will save you time from mixing chemicals. i got this strength tip from henry block on this tgs.

ReflectiveClean

Mount Holly NJ 08060

609-267-4745

Marino Ortega

i like the idea better of metering by valve or proportioners. changing the mix in the bucket would also work but i went through a 5 gallon bucket in no time. thanks for the suggestions gang.

merry xmas,

rando

if you're gonna clean houses then you need one of these. i like the adjustable spray for super coverage and the power to clean upper levels. this baby kept my wand on the rig today which was nice. now i'm wondering why i didn't get one sooner. i did not use a proportioner for the first job and it ate my cleaning chemical up. for those using an m5, what is your recommended proportioner if using 12.5% shc?

thanks bob at pressuretek for the great customer service and fast shipping. the gutter gernade and the simple cherry worked beyond my expectations.

rando

I bet you wont leave home with out it anymore

Ron

I started as a window cleaner about eight years ago. approx three years i have added power washing to my services mainly residential (window and power washing combination) i dont have the time or experience to do decks, we have enjoyed the power washing side more and have extended our services to the commercial market. thanks to this board i completed my first kitchen floor job (interior kitchen for cracker barrel) turned out great.

i have enjoyed this board and benifited from it so much, i will try to give back what i can by posting more.

ReflectiveClean

Mount Holly NJ

609-267-4745 office

Marino Ortega