Sign in to follow this  
Curb Appeal

looking for source for ball valves and other PVC

Hi all,

I'm doing some new plumbing work on my rig and I'm looking for some PVC 3 way ball valves. I guess brass would work too. HD & Lowes don't carry any 3 ways and I thought I'd look online. Anyone have a good online source for these valves and/or other tank plumbing stuff?

Thanks,

Hi all,

I'm doing some new plumbing work on my rig and I'm looking for some PVC 3 way ball valves. I guess brass would work too. HD & Lowes don't carry any 3 ways and I thought I'd look online. Anyone have a good online source for these valves and/or other tank plumbing stuff?

Thanks,

US Plastics is good one stop shop.

Plastic Tanks, Plastic Buckets, Plastic Bottles and Labware, DVD Cases - United States Plastic Corporation ®

Scott

Should have mentioned, that's the first place I went. they had some 3ways but all 1/2" and under. I'd like to find a couple of 3/4" if I could...

Oops. did find some 3/4" PVC -

PVC Three-Way Plastic Ball Valves - 350 Series - US Plastic Corporation

But they're MPT. I'm looking for FPT to screw in some 3/4" hose barbs...

I'll be looking around town today, but still would like to find something online (more convenient & cheaper).

If you can make the investment in brass or some sort of metal valve they will give yo much less headaches. Even if you have to use a T and some pipe mipples it might work better for you in the long run. Most of the plastic ones only last about 6 months and if you accidentally step on them or drop something you are out of luck.