Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

Who has the coolest avatar?

Question

36 answers to this question

If I was going to do that, I would have used this one...

Of course, he grew his hair out a bit before becoming famous!

He had the most enlightening interview with "The Howard" yesterday...that's why I mentioned his name...heck, I had no clue who he was, but you know...his story was quite an awakening....surviving a plane crash

Larry you do utilize some quirky avatars...but Don Phelps always managed to find the "borderline" ones.

Are you excited for another year of Brett?

Who's in my avatar?

Crop the background, and repost so we can see the faces, and I'll have a guess. As it is, the heads in your avatar are about 1/8 inch tall on my laptop. I wouldn't recognize my own mother at that size!

RE: Brett Favre...

I appreciate what he has done for the organization, but I had hoped he would step aside to allow them to build for the future. On the other hand, he still believes he can win, and he's very close to several major records. I just hope he isn't hanging around for his own personal glory.

Mr and Mrs Jarrod Glumblatt back in the day when you got married?

Was that in New Orleans?

Actually my hair was that long back then, but that is not me in the pic. The girl is mu daughter. Guess who the guy is.

post-1482-137772174548_thumb.jpg

Actually my hair was that long back then, but that is not me in the pic. The girl is mu daughter. Guess who the guy is.

I almost thought it was Kirk Hammet of Metallica until I saw the bigger pic. I'm guessing he's a rocker. How about a hint?

Is that an American Idol dude?

Yes, it's Constantine. (spelling) He was just walking down the street in N.Y. My wife spotted him and of course my daughter wanted a pic with him. He was really nice.